Monday, April 06, 2009


The wedding was beautiful. I must confess the bride, who looked utterly exhausted the night before was absolutely radiant! It was a beautiful, beautiful wedding. My brother Michael played piano to open


The MOTB is gorgeous and the mother of the groom did something I could not believe. She sang an absolutely beautiful song accompanied on the piano by her mother and the violin by her sister! It was lovely! I know I could not do that without becoming a very large puddle. Below is Maria, who joined our family as their exchange student from Bolivia and my neice Tara, sister of the bride and matron of honour. The flower girl was a bit nervous and was not going to toss her petals down the aisle with the photographer with his huge camera in front of her. She finally scooted passed him and made a dash toward her mother the matron of honour, who was also stunning in her wedding attire! Aaron awaits...
The bride and my brother, looking very handsome and more like my father than I ever remember!

More pictures will follow...

No comments: