Sunday, October 18, 2009

Cross Creek Candle Open House

candle_trio_on_tray Last weekend the kids and I had fun getting out the candles for our candle open house.  To both help them and  earn some extra money, I decided to sell the hand poured soy candles that  Chris’ cousin Tricia and her friend make and sell.   We took some pictures of the displays we had up to show off the various October 09 010scent samples. If you would like to order you can order directly from the website at Cross Creek Candle Co and mention my name in the notes as your consultant.  We are hoping to tuck the extra October 09 005money aside for our trip to South Africa next year!!!  I do love their candles, they are so highly scented that they rivel Yankee or Gold Canyon candles, plus they are from pure soy, something that makes my husband very happy!October 09 006There are  have some lovely fall and winter scents available.  If you would like a sample I can scrape some from a sample and send them to you or let me know and I’ll bring you a sample to try. 

No comments: