Thursday, July 17, 2008

I just had to jot this down somewhere so I do not forget it when I am an empty nester someday:

Todays schedule:

9- 10: Swim Lessons for Collin, Erin and Alan

10- 10:50 : Swim Lessons for Hans

10-11 Piano for Collin

10:30- 11:30 Gymnastics for Erin

1: Eye MD for Hans with several other children in tow

He gets his appliance next week for his teeth!



Then off to Wal-Mart for groceries and necessities. Last week we had baseball and football in the evenings. This week they will probably ask to go to the pool.

I have been having a hard time getting up early in the mornings this summer. In the winter I usually like to get up before 6 for devotions. I just have my schedule so out of whack and I think it's the above schedule.



Can anyone tell me why running children to activities and WATCHING them makes a person so tired??????????????????????????


If anyone wants to see what I do for fun check out my photogallery at http://www.scrapbook.com/places/TeriScraps

No comments: