Tuesday, March 15, 2011

3/5/11 A little bit of this and that…

I have been taking a photography class called “O Shoot” from Jessica Sprague.  It is an internet based class where she emails us a video link and lesson plan and assignments and we turn them in online for feedback.  This week I was working on Shutter Speed, so I had my camera out a lot (and that is different how?).  I did not get what I wanted today, but I did get lots of other things…IMG_4899

Chris and Alan laying the conduit for the electrical to the shop…

 

 

Alan being silly helping or watching dad lay IMG_4904conduit!

IMG_4905

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Collin has saved his allowance for a new Airsoft Gun that everyone has to try. It’s a sniper rifle, perfect for shooting snipes!

      IMG_4923IMG_4931 IMG_4926IMG_4944 IMG_4947 IMG_4949 IMG_4952

I’m not sure Erin’s goats truly appre-ciate being ridden but hey!

No comments: