Friday, January 22, 2010

A 'Possom Tale...
So I'm doing book work last Friday when something catches my eye out the window. I like to use the laptop at the Dining Room table. Anyway, Lacy has something... usually she barks and carries on when she finds something like an opposom or squirrel, but not today. Ewwww

Eww, eww eww I think it's dead, but then it looks at me... ew ew ew!I thought I'd just leave it until Chris got home for lunch. The cats came to check things out so Lacy had to guard it. Then she started playing with it and I decided to lock her up in the fence.As I came around to the front of the house, the dead possom was walking away. "I let him live." At this point of course Lacy busted out of the fence after it and followed it into the Wolfe's garage where it found some place to hide. And this I had to share with you. You can add it to the "If you ever catch your dog playin with a possom in the front yard...you might be a red neck"
'nough said!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Proof where that phrase came from! EEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! Possums are creepy.

Staci said...

ROFL!!!!!!! The picture of Lacy and the opposum curled up next to each other is priceless! You should send that in to Jeff Foxworthy. I bet he'd use it in his show! lol!!!