Thursday, November 26, 2009

Mike and Staci and the boys arrived Saturday evening and there was quite a bit of excitement! They came the weekend before Thanksgiving for some good hunting before the big T-day! Here we are getting everyone settled into their beds! There was a little wrestling involved.
Sunday after church before hunting the nerf guns came out for a friendly game of shoot em up!

and of course fun on the trampoline!
Monday the kids went to school and the guys went...hunnting! They brought home some honkers!

Staci and I went to the Lyons Rec to work out where she used to work and she was very hard on my muscles!!! I got her back the next day doing my Billy Banks Bootcamp advanced...we were both a little sore. Me more than her, I'm sure!


2 comments:

Staci said...

Thanks so much for letting us stay with y'all! We had so much fun!

Steve and Joan said...

I love those smiles on Brody's face! You sure showed them a good time!