Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hysterical, for me anyway!!!
I am trying to clean out and sort the Rec Room. I want to be able to have my friends over to scrapbook in there, but it is a mess!!! Anyway I am going through old boxes to see if there is anything in there we can live without (lol!) Well, I found a box of old cards and a little white piece of paper I almost threw away!!!! On a personal note, he knew he had my engagement ring, but I did not. He was still making payments on it. Considering we only have 4 children, unless you count our angel in heaven, then he truly stuck to his word! I do not remember the context this was written or in, or what I eventually asked for, but it wasn't 5 kids! It sure made me laugh!

1 comment:

Staci said...

I've heard this story many times...so it was neat to see the actual note!!

P.S. Tell Chris that Mike went to be fitted for a bow yesterday!

P.P.S. We're under contract for a new house!

P.P.P.S. Maybe I need to email you soon! lol