Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas! I thought I would share our Holiday images and stories with you! We celebrated here in Kansas with the Anderson/ McCormick clan. That generally means Christmas Eve at Grandma Andersons and Christmas day here and at Bill and Paula's. The packages are wrapped and under the tree, the stockings are hung but the chimney and Daddy is taking a nap with Erin!Our Christmas elves are ready! One even grew antlers!
When we got to Mom and Dad Andersons we skyped Great Grandma, Uncle Wayne, Sue Brian, and Sherrill in Colorado! We were going to do this with our PA family also, but it did not work out.

We had a lovely Christmas Eve dinner of Clam Chowder and Ham/ Potatoes and then spread some Holiday cheer! Pop Pop loves to taunt the children with their presents! Mom Mom said they used to have to sing or say a poem before they could have their presents, must remember this for next year!



Chris and Erin got a little out of hand! Hans and Chris were throwing wrapping paper (OK so was Pop Pop!) Too much egg nog I guess!

After all was said and done I think we got the children to bed around 10 pm. Not bad considering in PA I think they generally make it until much later! This allowed Chris and I some quiet time to get the house and our hearts ready for Christmas the next day. (oh yeah Chris watched a movie, he called it getting out of my way!) LOL! Smart man! Actually Christmas Eve at my house in Pa is one of my favorite things so whenever we stay in KS this is my nostalgic time.

No comments: